Sunday, September 23, 2012

US Government spying on all people is increasingly prevalent

Smile, the Government Is Watching:
Using Trapwire in conjunction with NGI, police and other government agents will be able to pinpoint anyone by checking the personal characteristics stored in the database against images on social media websites, feeds from the thousands of CCTV surveillance cameras installed throughout American cities (there are 3,700 CCTV cameras tracking the public in the New York subway system alone), as well as data being beamed down from the more than 30,000 surveillance drones taking to the skies within the next eight years. 
'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. i have seen these drones in the night sky's the last three years and noticed more and more of them all the time. i bought really powerful binoculars to see these drones up close and i'm amazed at what i see. these aren't stars. these are closer than they appear. and some to me look like they are emitting something from them that leaves the morning sky's full of white streaks you'd just assume are from jet's. Further looking into what these things I see are, now I'm sure that some are leaving behind "chem trails" look it up people and quit living your life with your head in the sand or glued to the computer screen or boob tube! It's reality check time! I live in Ventura County which is in southern CA. There's a lot of these drones throughout all of the county. I've seen only a couple in LA county but there are some especially in the san fernando valley above the interchange of the 405 and 101 freeway. It's big and bright and is there until the sun fully rises. You can't miss it. I lived in Encino from March 8, 2012 until August 2012. I love idiots who can only tell me I'm crazy. I feel sorry for these people who can't think for themselves. Anyone else out there who will admit to seeing these drones increasing in numbers in our night sky's? they are watch us. They know who's out at night that's for damn sure. Thank you for this article. I hope people start paying attention. I hate being the only one it seems.
    kym from ventura county

    ReplyDelete